For the Future in Review conference, I was the lead information manager/ content strategist for 2016 and 2017.
- Prepared content strategy, including a liveblogging agenda, and social media strategy for Future in Review 2017 conference as lead information manager
- Created content loops with photography team, IT team, and announcement team
- Managed and edited 5 writers over 4 days to liveblog more than 50 technical stories for conference hailed as “The best technology conference in the world” by The Economist
- Taught MBA students journalistic standards of writing scoped to a highly technical setting
- Achieved massive social media growth with 12.6k impressions between October 10 - 13, Avg 14 link clicks per day, and Avg 10 retweets per day