NOTE: My work for Amazon in this project was under a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), which is why details are relatively sparse.
The Project & My Role
- Worked in a four-member team during my Usability Testing class.
- Worked with an Axure prototype to make recommendations and make redesigns.
- Was Moderator for 2 sessions, Note Taker for 3, and System Manager for 3 sessions.
- I created usability testing tasks for users and did overall editing of the study plan.
- Completed first pilot in class on Feb 8th as moderator.
- Completed second pilot at Amazon's Alexandria building Usability Lab in Downtown Seattle on Feb 17th as system manager and moderator.
- Completed main usability testing session in Amazon's Alexandria building on Feb 24th.
- I focused on research methods and participant tasks during our presentation to Amazon stakeholders on March 7th, 2017